Monday, March 10, 2014

March 2014 ~ Challenge #8

Hello!

Welcome back to 123GS! :)

Are you ready to meet some new faces?
Yep! Today is the day we introduce to you our new Design Team additions. It's reveal day!!!!! Yay! :)

Meet......

My name is Joefil Cate. I live in Las Vegas, and I am a stay @ home mom, married to a wonderful husband who supports my scrapbooking. We have a five years old beautiful daughter named Chelsey, and her photos are my favorite to scrapbook. I started scrapbooking four years ago and fell in love with it right away.  I am now officially addicted!

 I have been scrapbooking for about 10 years and still love every aspect of it, from the creativeness to the friendships formed in the worldwide scrapping community! I love trying new techniques and styles, but the important focus, for me, is always the photo. When I started scrapping I had teenagers, then along came the weddings and this year, grandchildren. So many photos, so little time!! I will never run out of inspiration….or supplies!!! 

 I have been scrapping for years! Three years ago I started my own online store and community, My Scraps & More. I recently made the decision to sell it. My husband is retiring and I wanted to have the time to be able to spend with him! Now that I do not have to devote all of my time to My Scraps & More, I am discovering so many great scrapbooking sites such as 1 2 3 Get Scrappy!

I am so excited to be working with you all! Just wait until you see what they have created!

Along with adding new faces, we are saying goodbye to a few designers :( Whaaaaaaa! Change is hard and they will be greatly missed.
Ashley
Bel
and Pat (after this month)
are saying goodbye.
Ladies, we wish you all the best in your future endeavors! Mwah!

********************************************************

Well, are you ready for a new challenge?
We are!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is our March board:

 


Our guest designer this month is:

(click her name to visit her blog)
and here's what she created:

houndstooth pattern, green background, oval shape
Thank you so much Sweetie! This is fabulous!!!!


Here's what our Design Team created:

Majo
 
black lace, oval shape, pocket

Pat
 white pen, green background, write on picture

Heidi
handmade chipboard embellishment, green background, black lace

Lynne
 
houndstooth pattern, white pen, black lace

Brenshevia
houndstooth pattern, green background, oval shape

Elina
 
white pen, green background, write on picture

 Joefil
 white pen, green background, write on picture

Sue
 
black lace, pocket, oval shape

 Tammi
 
houndstooth pattern, green background, oval shape

Lizzie

houndstooth pattern, felt, handmade chipboard embellishment

Okay, now it's your turn!
  Let's see your pages! :)
You have until March 31st to submit your creations.
We will announce our winner (with a guest designer spot) and top 3 on April 5.


5 comments: